Cream Cream

Here is my opinion -
That was AMAZING animation, really good story/idea...
How did you make that animation? I've never seen 2D animation with such quality. So many faces! Great motion! I am transfixed. But I think that in this story, the creator of cream did a good thing (if he intended that it would just make the world better). I think when people try to make the world a better place, they do only good - mistakes happen, but without mistakes we can't learn.
For instance - the computers are a revolutionary invention. Even though they are used by people in many bad ways, I think that they saved lives and made the world a lot better. In many ways.
But hey, maybe I'm missing the point here... That's just my interpretation of the animation...

Flipman Attack 2 Flipman Attack 2

That was such a good animation! I am not a critique/reviewer and I don't think that I am even worthy to make a "review" of such piece of art. I just want to express my humble opinion. I think the animation is great and the sound effects are pretty good! However the idea, I think, that it's not very original. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it very much, but still I have a feeling like sticks fighting each other with those moves (maybe I don't know how real fight looks but... come on...) is very known in many other animations...

Still an amazing job!

The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

That was awesome. It shows how good people know they might not enjoy what they are going to give to others but they still want to pass their gift to the world.

Don't Escape Don't Escape

I succeed in the first try. The game was enjoyable.

School of sword 2 School of sword 2

I won the game. It wasn't that hard, I won Hernando and he didn't even hit me once! It took me only 2 days, I don't understand why people say it's so hard ;)
The game is really fun and the battles are truly intense. Thanks for making such a great game, there is no other game I can think of with intense sword battles.

Thunder-Hawk responds:

Thank you, Stav!

Sword and Feet Sword and Feet

I really enjoyed the game. Really simple fighting (I encourage that), if you will improve the animation of the sword fighting generally you will make awesome games in my opinion. Keep these up!

STOP CALLING ME BUTTFACE STOP CALLING ME BUTTFACE

I really liked the song! It was really funny.