Flipman Attack 2 Flipman Attack 2

That was such a good animation! I am not a critique/reviewer and I don't think that I am even worthy to make a "review" of such piece of art. I just want to express my humble opinion. I think the animation is great and the sound effects are pretty good! However the idea, I think, that it's not very original. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it very much, but still I have a feeling like sticks fighting each other with those moves (maybe I don't know how real fight looks but... come on...) is very known in many other animations...

Still an amazing job!

The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

That was awesome. It shows how good people know they might not enjoy what they are going to give to others but they still want to pass their gift to the world.

TD-I'm A Second Year TD-I'm A Second Year

That was funny :D

Don't Escape Don't Escape

I succeed in the first try. The game was enjoyable.

School of sword 2 School of sword 2

I won the game. It wasn't that hard, I won Hernando and he didn't even hit me once! It took me only 2 days, I don't understand why people say it's so hard ;)
The game is really fun and the battles are truly intense. Thanks for making such a great game, there is no other game I can think of with intense sword battles.

Thunder-Hawk responds:

Thank you, Stav!

Sword and Feet Sword and Feet

I really enjoyed the game. Really simple fighting (I encourage that), if you will improve the animation of the sword fighting generally you will make awesome games in my opinion. Keep these up!